Monday, October 13, 2014

My Vintage Pictures



Hey everyone!



So some people may say I have a strange obsession with vintage pictures. I'm not really sure why, I just think it's cool to have something no one else will ever have (plus you have to admit they are really interesting to looks at). I haven't thought of a way to use them yet, so I just thought I would show you some of them until I find something I want to do with them.














So I went to an antique mall this past weekend, and found some pictures I really liked. Most pictures I find are about $3-$7 each so when I found a whole bin labeled  5 for a $1, I couldn't look anywhere else. I was there for probably 2 hours and looked at only pictures.



First, I found this picture of 3 ladies and a man in a car. I know absolutely nothing about cars, so if you know what type of car this is, please tell me because I would love to know.




Next, I found a picture of 2 girls and a boy. Looking at it now, you can see half of another boy on the left. There were names on the back of the picture, so I am just guessing it's their names (Bud, Myrtle, and Holly).




The next picture I got is probably my favorite and I'm not really sure why. It's just 2 girls on a log. 


I picked this picture because I thought it was kinda strange. Even a little creepy (and I am not one who likes creepy things) so I'm not really sure if I like it hanging in my room.


So, I got this picture because it's interesting. 2 guys in suites, with a cow. The first thing I thought when I picked it up was "I wonder what the cows name is". I am now realizing it is actually called a calf. 




Lastly, I got this picture because we have the same name. I didn't even have to think twice. 


I have a few more pictures, but I didn't want this post to get too long. Please let me know if you have a strange obsession with vintage pictures so I know I'm not the only one. Also, I would love some ideas for projects I can do with them. Hope you all have a great Columbus Day!
Love, Riley







No comments:

Post a Comment